Thursday, July 17, 2008

pre-dark Knight



I can't believe that tonight I finally get to see The Dark Knight. This is the movie that has really become the focus of the summer. It's insane to realize that next week you'll be able to watch Iron Man, The Hulk, Hellboy, and Batman films back to back plus you can also see Wanted(which I don't recommend, but it's based on comic). Is this the best nerd summer. I think so I can't remember enjoying so many movies. Iron Man, Hulk, and Hellboy have been great. I can't imagine the Dark Knight not being good.  

Enjoy this Joker VS. Joker Vid it's not as good as the Battle of the Batmans but it reminded me of my all time favorite Joker line. 



"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"

Have you? Are you watching The Dark Knight at midnight?

No comments: